We are committed to compassionate, patient-centered care & development of framework & skills to address psychosocial and spiritual aspects of a patient’s care through excellent, whole person care.
Why Choose Us
- Program specifically structured to provide experience in a wide variety of services within the broad field of PM&R
- Commitment to teaching research competency for clinicians while providing all necessary resources, including mentoring and structure, for residents to perform research
- 5-month EMG block for immersive learning and education in electrodiagnostics
- Excellent fellowship match rate
- Limited travel/commuting between 3 training sites (LLU, VA, Kaiser)
- Our residency program supports the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR) new family leave policy for residents to offer more balance with training and family life. The intent of the special leave period is to allow trainees an additional four weeks of protected time for personal or family life events.