The gift of time is one of many ways you can make a difference in the Loma Linda University Health community.
Many Ways to Serve
Bring A Smile
Loma Linda University Children's Hospital Child Life Toy Donations
Thank you for your interest in donating to Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital. Play experiences can help brighten a child’s hospital stay and we are grateful for your donations of new toys, games and other playtime supplies. We have specifically suggested items for each age group that can be found on the following website:
- Please direct monetary donations to the Children's Hospital Foundation at 909-558-5370
- Donations are accepted by appointment only.
- To schedule your donation appointment, please call 909-558-8141.
- Donations safety guidelines:
- Safety is an important consideration when selecting toys.
- We only accept new toys and games.
- Stuffed animals are not accepted.
- Due to the risk of infection, and for the sake of our patient’s privacy, you are not permitted to personally distribute gifts directly to the patients.
- Games that are considered violent in nature will not be accepted.
- Please do not wrap gifts.
Please bring the completed "Bring A Smile" Donation Form at the time of the appointment.
We strive to provide our patients with quality care and to make them feel at Home while they are receiving treatment at LLU, Medical Center and Children’s Hospital. In order to provide a little sense of comfort in their time of need, we provide gifts that were donated by the community. We need your help to continue to supply these wonderful gifts to our patients. Below is a list of the items we need to continue to comfort to our patients.
- Books for all reading levels and ages
- Blankets for adults and children, (no-sew, knitted, crocheted, or store bought)
- Toiletries (toothbrushes, toothpaste, hotel shampoos, conditioners, lotions, etc.)
- Crayons and coloring books
- Sudoku, word search, crossword puzzles
- Playing cards
- Heart pillows (click for patterns)
- Jelly Bean pillows (click for patterns)
Donations may be mailed or delivered with the completed Cheerful Encounters Donation Form:
Loma Linda University Health, Volunteer Services
11234 Anderson Street, CH 1802
Loma Linda, CA 92354