Visiting loved ones in the hospital is an important part of the healing process, so we want to help make your visit as comfortable as possible. Learn all about visitation at our facilities and the resources available during your visit.
Visit hours and privileges vary depending on the patient’s condition and which hospital area they’re in. The best way to get your loved one’s visiting hours is to call the patient information desk at 909-558-4000 or speak to staff in their area. During visitation, please remember:
- Visiting hours are 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Visitors must be at least 16 years old
- Limit of two visitors at a time
- In each hospital area, the nurse in charge determines if visiting may be allowed based on a patient's condition and planned procedures. There may be certain circumstances when visitation will not be allowed, such as for public health or security needs or if visiting would impact the patient's care.
- Waiting rooms in Hinshaw Towers, East Campus, and Surgical Hospital are open every day from 9 a.m to 9 p.m.
- Waiting rooms at the Troesh Medical Campus are available for visitors who are required to be out of the patient's room during a procedure. Other visitors should stay in the private room at the bedside, or wait in the lobby or cafeteria.
- No food, drinks, or bedding supplies (pillows, blankets) are allowed in the waiting rooms.
To better serve our diverse community, we offer interpreter services free of charge for both patients and family. If you need an interpreter for Spanish, sign language or any other language, our staff can request one for you. Our professional interpreters:
- Care about helping you understand your health
- Communicate messages completely and accurately
- Clarify information to avoid potential misunderstandings
To learn more about interpretation and translation services for your language, call the information desk at 909-558-4000, ext. 43115 or view our language assistance services policy.
Servicios de Traducción
Nuestra misión es servir a nuestra comunidad, por lo que ofrecemos servicios gratuitos de traducción para nuestros pacientes. Si necesita traducción al español, lenguaje de señas o cualquier otro idioma, tenemos intérpretes disponibles. Cualquier miembro del personal puede ayudarlo a comunicarse con el intérprete apropiado.
Si necesita servicios de traducción, llame al 909-558-4000, ext. 43115.
Flowers and Deliveries
You can send flowers and other permitted items directly to a patient's hospital room. To find out which items are permitted, please ask a staff member in your loved one’s area beforehand.
Loma Linda University Medical Center / Children’s Hospital
11234 Anderson St.
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Wheelchairs and Assistance
Hosts are available at the Medical Center and the Faculty Medical Office to help you into the building. If you need a wheelchair, please speak with a staff member for assistance.
Learn more about our organization, services and mission.
About the Area
Explore what Loma Linda and nearby areas have to offer.
Get information on security and safety at our facilities.